tiny knitting

Sunday, January 4, 2015


It's been a while since I last knitted -- making hexipuffs strained my wrists and exceeded my skill levels, haha. But with the weather being so cold, my 2014 ripple being completed, and no hats immediately on my horizon, I decided to revisit knitting.

I had to re-learn how to knit. I forget how if I don't do it often. And I don't. So I re-learned for at least the fifth time. But I picked it back up again pretty quickly (still have to re-learn how to purl! But I'm sure that will come back to me once I watch a video on it) and once I'd sailed through making a practice dishrag, I scaled down to sock-weight yarn to make some tiny knittings.


A dishrag, you say? How 'bout a dolly-size afghan??


Toothpicks, you say? Future dolly-size knitting needles, I say! They just need a little bit of adjusting...

More soon!

Post a Comment