Kickin' off 2015 with a Blythe haul!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year, errybody!

I've been trying to keep after the post-Christmas mess that always inevitably appears at this time of year. So much packaging and new stuff!

I filmed a "haul" video for my YouTube channel of the Blythe stuff I've picked up the past couple of months...


One of the things I'm most excited about is the Ikea Huset furniture set! (I got two!! I have plans!)


I'm also pretty pleased about the last thing, which... may or may not be FBL in nature.

Anyway, I don't really make New Year's resolutions, but I absolutely need to do some purging and cleaning this month! I tossed some old holey clothes and worn out shoes, have bags of miscellaneous stuff to give to Goodwill. I have made a to-do list on HabitRPG that consists of the cleaning chores I want done and am trying to do one per day at the very least. (I absolutely don't mind doing laundry, but hate putting clean laundry away so much... what is up with that??)

Out with the old, in with the new! Yes!!

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year :-). I have that Ikea set too, but can't seem to find it anymore, I misplaced it and it's vanished! It is very pretty, isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Vanished, eh? I wonder if tiny Huset-sized creatures found the furniture and stole it away to their home! They may be lounging on the sofa right now... I'm pretty psyched about it! :)

      Delete