["Tweet feat. Missy Elliott - Oops (Oh My)" plays in the background]

Saturday, November 29, 2014


My C.A. Cupid had quite the poof of pink locks when she came out of the box. (See also: Dracubecca's pink-soled boots.)


Whilst not entirely un-cute, these tresses needed some taming, so her hair was rinsed and conditioned, wrapped up in little curlers, dunked in boiling water and then soaked in ice water to set it, and left in the curlers for four-ish days!

Now she has lovely fat sausage ringlets. I'd like to take credit, but I totally can't. I just watched attentively while my friend wrapped up her own Twyla and then my Cupid.


Cupid also got the arrow on her headband painted gold... originally it was the same hot magenta-pink as the heart wreath, or whatever it is.


And also her tiny, tiny, tiny little fingernails got a gold manicure courtesy of my steady-handed friend. It blends in with her look so nicely, it's as if they were meant to be gold all along!


Just one more post on Ever After High -- my Apple White also got some little touch-ups.

Post a Comment