grannies

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



Spent a soothing weekend with my bestie since kindergarten, watching comfort TV and crocheting/knitting, respectively. She gifted me with this lovely little pink and white pyrex bowl for my birthday! (It happened to also be full of lip balm -- I might do a post on that soon!) So thoughtful! She thought of me because of the pink, which delights me utterly. Whenever I finished a granny square I deposited in the bowl. It was the happiest little bowl.

I really would like to do a little blanket strictly out of white and mustard yarn (colors I happened to use in my epic ripple too). Making granny squares is the most fun, quick thing, but unfortunately I just hate joining them! I've got to find a method that will make me willing to join all these squares!

Post a Comment