red

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am definitely in crafting mode (my abandoned writing looks on in despair). I just want to knit and/or stitch. I'm also in the mood for Christmas. I tend to skip right over Thanksgiving in my brain, as it's just about my least favorite holiday. I might make some Christmas ornaments!

Other things I am in the mood for:


This fox sweater... from Old Navy, of all places! Is that how you know a trend is on its way out? It doesn't matter either way; my love for foxes goes way back! I bought it as a reward for myself for getting through something stressful.


This season of Dexter! It's so much better than last season, I think.


"Red" by Taylor Swift. What an addictive song. I have a love/hate relationship with Swifty, I admit, but she's so stylish and her songs so hooky, it's hard to stay annoyed.

2 comments

  1. Looks like you have been keeping pretty busy while I have been away on holiday Jane. Love your foxy jumper and thanks for the review of Dexter, I shall be looking forward to it arriving downunder soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Dexter! I won't spoil it for you!!

    ReplyDelete