Animal Hat Gang

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Everyone knows I love a good animal-eared hat! I wear my fantastic fox hat from awberry all the time and I always get complimented on it (most people are sincere, too; the sincere outnumber the bemused, promise). I've been looking around on Etsy for a new hat to add to my little collection...


I really like all of the sleek animal-eared affairs bobcathats offers! But the unique barn owl and raccoon hats are probably my favorites!


Another beautiful owl hat available in a nice variety of colors from River City Knits.


Love this super-sweet kitten hat from Vixie & Mynx.




For the more understated bear-eared hat, you can't beat this one from Nolie Polie Olies.


This tan fuzzy animal-eared hat from Miss O's Creations is simple but looks so cozy! She's got other similar hats in all kinds of colors and I must say I like them all!

And I must confess, I just bought this adorable fox hat from Designs By Lines for a birthday present... FOR MYSELF because I'm an aduuuuult:


I'm so excited!

I sure did see a whole lot of babies sleeping with their hands tucked in their chins wearing all manner of adorable animal hats... and a lot of stuff that I'm sure is on Regretsy too.

Animal Eared Hats Bonus Links!!:
  • CAT TOWN - An old favorite of mine, the Animal Hat Gang "ARE ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD! EL GUAPO TEACHES THEM A LESSON EVERY TIME THOUGH"
  • Mathematical Jake the Yellow Dog-inspired hat! I would wear this.

4 comments

  1. What a hard decision it must have been, they all look cute ... but you made a great foxy choice! I LOVE HATS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for carnivorous beastie hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Nice blog! I like this site. Animal hats are cute, warm, practical, animal friendly, and quirky. In other words, it is perfect. I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything.

    Animal Hats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes I do want all those hats.

    ReplyDelete