just my moon face in some e-windows...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This time of the year is totally Back To School time! When I was little it was more definitely Autumn, probably September, when school started; I remember very vividly a yellow dress I had printed with red apples, dry crunchy leaves stuck in the circle drive in front of my school, and the excitement of shopping for school supplies. I remember the smell of fresh crayons, Laddie pencils, Elmer's glue and waxed floors and books... that's going way, WAY back, though!

If I was going Back To School, I would definitely want to wear these dresses:

(Ruche)

(Forever 21)

(Modcloth)

Love all those bold jewely autumn colors. I especially love purple in autumn. But alas, am a sucker for more muted and dreamy things, too... I want to sit around strumming my guitar in these...

(Modcloth)

(Modcloth)

And just because I love pink floral anything, anytime:

(Ruche)

Post a Comment