something super-cute

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


The other day my mom handed this to me and asked if I remembered it. I do! It hung in my bedroom when I was really little! She drew it way back in the early '80s, and it's super-adorable and few of the squares are things from my life, like the white cat we had when I was little -- and in one square, my dad! If I had to guess, I'd say it's about 13x13.


It's so old that it's a bit torn in places and bent up, just floating around in all my mom's stuff. She told me to find a place for it. I'd like to get it framed and keep it for always...

2 comments

  1. this is really beautiful! wow, your mom is such an artist, i didn´t know! treasures from the childhood are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Tea! My mom is definitely an artist (that's what she does for a living) and very crafty too.

    ReplyDelete