bunny nuggets!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Last weekend, Blythey hangouts were had: Gavin and I went to see E and her SC, Cora. It was an FBL party (not to be confused with an NFL party). Gavin got a new hat from E!! It's so fly, I'm going to have a photo session with her later. Also, E knitted up some bunny nuggets for my girls! They are basically the cutest things I have ever seen.

They all have "M" names. You know, like the Duggars, but bunnies, and more pagan.


Here's Milton...


Mortimer...


And Maxine... (she is the mama)... and she's paaaank.


Where ya goin', Milty?

5 comments

  1. Your Blythies are beautiful! Love their names as well. I shall introduce them one by one in the future. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, these are cute! haha, of course i love the pink one with the ribbon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable!!!
    Does your friend sell any?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ilil! She doesn't have a shop and I think since they're made off a pattern it might not be cool to sell them. But maybe I could get her to make one for you anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete