February fly-by.

Sunday, February 20, 2011


Hooray! The snow has abated and melted, so I can actually leave my house freely and Klara and I will not come indoors with our boots all crystalized anymore. For a while, anyway.


Klara isn't even wearing her stock boots right now! She's trying on this pair from the Takara Shoe Cruise Day set with an old favorite dress that I think was about $2 on Blythe Kingdom back when it was Plastic Paradise, Takara bloomers, and a lovely knitted shrug by Fliss.

Happy-making things recently acquired:


Bunny candy dish which I will use for bobbypins and hairties or other loose randomness that collects on my bedside table, probably! IT'S JUST SO CUTE!!


Pre-ordered this bundle of Eisley's new album The Valley plus a t-shirt (that I mainly couldn't resist because I really want to make a feathery owly dress like that for my girls... I've seen tutorials for humans, so it seems doable for a Blythe too)! I'm really excited about The Valley finally being released and for Stacy's side-project with her husband and Jeremy Larson too.


Also, I got this dress gifted to me from ObviousZebra and it was unexpected and very mood-lifting! I ruined the entire effect by Katy Perrying this picture of Drew in it, but -- people can be so lovely sometimes.

Post a Comment