(This is only half of it.)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ah, the agony and the bliss of waiting for Blythe mail!! Is it just me, or is the mail taking forever these days? I feel like it is :( I'm expecting so many things. Here's some of what I'm expecting...

This strawberry frock from Jolie Doll... oh, to pair it with a cute pixie hat... it's more of a spring/summer look though.

A warm, rustic sweaterdress from WoollyRockers!! Klara, I got you covered, gurl.

I finally settled on a dress especially for Petaline from LadyBird House. I have to admit I usually pass by dresses with the blingy buckle, but I guess Petaline is just that kind of girl! I hope she loves it.

Also, I ordered some eyechips from Brainworm for Miss Petaline. Very Vicky is so beautiful, but I just don't like the stock blue, green, and orange chips on her! They bring her down, man, especially the orange pair (which I really like on some girls, actually). I almost never leave her eyes on any set other than her special pale greens. She needs a couple of pairs switched out so she doesn't look to the left all her life.

I got steel blue, ocean, and burnt umber. The ocean set is going to go to another girl, I think... more on that when the smell of hot glue is in the air.

2 comments

  1. Wow!
    So many lovely new goodies for your girls
    They are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are... I think they have more clothes than I do!!

    ReplyDelete