A strange sort of witch, with a kind and loving heart.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gavin has spent her first week here in her stock and then in random bits and bobs that didn't suit her, but finally one of the dresses I scored on PP for her arrived today!


Oh, pretty girl! That white hair makes her look like a Tim Burton character. It's just about the time of year where I slip into my annual "Why Can't I Dress Like Katrina Van Tassel??" obsession.


More on that later, I'm sure. Every year around September/October I go absolutely nuts and watch Sleepy Hollow on loop just to lust over her dresses.

This past week, I have scoured the internet and scooped up a bunch of good neutral stuff, half of it specifically for Gavin (the bunny boots are particularly for her).


Contrary to how it may seem, I have hardly any clothes for my girls! Spread over four dolls, I'm lucky if they all have shoes on. Even now Plummery is barefoot. What I need: a white blouse, a petticoat, more cardigans, more socks and shoes! What I've got: a huge box full of hats!

5 comments

  1. She looks so dreamy! And I can totally relate to the whole Tim Burton seasonal fetish, LOL! Ditto to the lack of dolly wardrobe, despite appearances and my making things also - what is with that?!

    Anyways, there is something coming to my blog on Monday that I was hoping you might offer your opinion on, please? I'd really appreciate it as I know it will be right up your alley ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the nuetral palette is fabulous! I love to watch Marie Antoinette for all the eye candy! And Sweeney Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will offer my opinion, Beka, if it is desired! :D BTW I love the Blythe silhouettes in your shop. Silhouettes are so romantic.

    I really need to watch Marie Antoinette, Michele! I can't believe I haven't seen it, at least for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jane, I really would appreciate your thoughts. BTW, do you 'Twit'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete