all Brontosauruses are thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end

Sunday, May 9, 2010


The mid-city stable next door to my grandmother's house. I do live in one of the 50 biggest cities in the United States, but you wouldn't think it looking at this picture! What you can't see is the highway and K-Mart visible just to the right of the frame.


I spent an enjoyable few hours yesterday watching episodes of Gilmore Girls and adorning this happy tooth hat. I wanted it to feel like the tooth was surrounded with sparkly bubbly toothpaste. It's on my Etsy, but I might actually duplicate it to have one to keep. I just love little kawaii smiling teeth. I want to do a post all about them sometime soon.

Happy Mother's Day, especially to my mom, who is a fellow Taurus and who doesn't get near enough credit or appreciation for everything she does for everyone she knows.

Post a Comment